IMAGES AND VIDEO PROCESSING SOFTWARE
Images and video processing software is designed for law enforcement experts and allows to solve a wide range of complex tasks related to images and video processing and enhancement, incident scene investigation and more. This is the most complete processing software for managing the entire workflows, with advanced and fully customizable processes for conversion, restoration, enhancement, measurement, presentation, and reporting and with all features in single solution.
It was designed to answer the need in providing solid, scientific-based forensic image and video enhancement for worldwide legal systems. Image and video analysts worldwide have contributed to the development of the software used today, ensuring all aspects of the investigation process can be completed within a single application.
Developed specifically for forensics, public safety and national security, this all-in-one solution has many filters, tools and features, to convert, process, enhance, analyze, present and document images and videos.
- Uploading image sequences and videos in any format. Any type of digital image can be processed, including moving or still objects, image fragments and single frames
- Analyzes specific details of images (e.g. EXIF metadata) and videos (e.g. video codec and encoding type of every single frame)
- Enhances images in order to increase visibility of vehicle license plates and persons’ faces, to apply intensity adjustments, deblurring, frame integration, super resolution, and more
- Allows to apply workflows by using unlimited combinations of algorithms in order to restore specific defects or clarify image features
- Image and video processing algorithms can be used in various ways – they can be added, removed, swapped, moved, copied, etc. Users can change parameters of selected filters in any order, – they will be visible immediately
- Allows to measure objects in two-dimensional or three-dimensional measurements in images or video frames
- Processing results can be saved as an image, a video or a sequence of images or frames. An entire course of an investigation can be saved and processing marks for each step can be added
- Automatically generates investigation reports containing used algorithms of the processing and all the processing steps
SOFTWARE USERS TRAINING
This is a beginner and intermediate-level course designed for users who are seeking to use software for their investigations. Software users will learn the fundamentals of image and video analysis and the issues faced when using digital multimedia evidence in investigations. The course is a mixture of lecture and hands-on with many practical exercises to solve real or simulated cases using software.
Users will obtain the knowledge and skills required to properly analyze and process images and videos with a workflow compatible with forensic needs and constraints. This course is offered as In-Person Training or Live Online Training.
We provide comprehensive technical support, consultation in defining your project, and on-site or remote installation assistance.
Please contact for more information